Free up staff to help those who need it. Creating a Happy Workforce.
‘YOUR AUTOMATION AND TRANSFORMATION PARTNER’
D4S was formed by an experienced team of Automation and Transformation specialists who shared a vision to support Local Government Authorities to identify, implement and deliver RPA, and wider service improvements, enabling them to achieve their strategic goals.
Innovators of Change
Our team are recognised within local government as being innovators and implementers of change. We are recognised experts in the tools, technologies and approaches that represent the future of local government service.
Based on the notion of Software Robot or Virtual Worker, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) replicates the actions of humans to complete rules based, mundane and highly repetitive tasks in a non-invasive manner by accessing business systems through the human interface and mimicking how a human would process transactions. The virtual worker is configured to follow the same steps each time, which removes errors and inconsistencies that human agents are prone to.
- Increased Efficiency & Productivity
- Higher Accuracy & Reliability
- Greater Operational Agility
- Enhanced Business Insight
- Detailed Internal Audit Logs
Increasing pressures have led councils to seek further savings, but lack of transformation skills have meant quality business cases have not been written to support decision making and projects are not initiated or managed well. This has led to further cut backs in services and staffing, increasing the potential to damage the very services councils are trying to improve.
- Detailed business case for service transformation
- Deep root cause analysis not opinion supports our recommendations
- Service enhancements as well as efficiency gains
- Fast deployment of resources to support delivery of savings targets
- Payment by results means shared risk and enhanced outcome
- Recommendations to align Automation with council goals
Introductory Automation and Transformation Seminar
Delta 4 Services offer a ½ day onsite seminar on Automation and Transformation which is designed to help our local authority clients understand RPA technology, our transformation approach, and the benefits it can bring to the sector. Facilitated by our team of local authority experts, the session has been tailored to give you a clear roadmap of how automation and transformation can combine to help deliver your organisation goals.
Seminars book up fast, so contact us now to avoid disappointment.